Constructed in November 2000, this reef is located 2.6 nautical miles NW of the entrance to Nassawadox Creek, bayside of the Eastern Shore. The permitted site is square and had an initial deployment of 76 Double T-beams 60 ft. long stacked to form a waffle shaped grid two beams high.
In 2006, 1000 tons of concrete block, donated by Bayshore Concrete Products, Inc., was added. Both of these deployments were funded using Saltwater Fishing License revenue.
This reef was constructed as a result of the effort of the Eastern Shore Chapter of the Coastal Conservation Association of Virginia.
The center of this reef is marked with a yellow VMRC buoy designated "N".